Grilled Chicken With Aioli Sauce
|Serving Size||½ of recipe|
|Total Fat|| 11 g|
|Saturated Fat|| 2 g|
|Sodium|| 442 mg |
|Total Carbohydrate|| 4 g|
|Dietary Fiber|| 0.5 g |
|Protein|| 27.5 g|
|Marinating time ||30 to 60 minutes|
| Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves||2|
|Olive oil||4 teaspoons |
|Juice of ½ a lemon|
|Garlic clove, minced||½ + ½ |
|Fresh rosemary, chopped||2 sprigs |
| low-fat mayonnaise||2 tablespoons|
|Salt ||1/8 teaspoon |
- Place chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and pound with a meat mallet or fists until ¼-inch thick.
- Combine the oil, lemon, ½ clove minced garlic, and rosemary in a small bowl. Place in a resealable plastic bag together with the chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes, turning chicken halfway through.
- Prepare indoor or outdoor grill. Spray with cooking spray.
- Make aioli sauce by combining 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise, ½ clove minced garlic, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a small bowl.
- Cook chicken for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Serve with aioli sauce.
4 very lean meats; 1 fat
Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and freshly ground pepper to taste. Drizzle over 2 cups arugula salad and toss to combine.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care
provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a
substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER
IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the
advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to
starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a
EBSCO Publishing All rights reserved.