Lemon-basil Scallop Stir-fry
|Total Fat||5.5 g |
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Sodium||795 mg |
|Total Carbohydrate||14.5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.5 g |
| Low-sodium soy sauce
|Juice of ½ lemon
||2 cloves |
| Fresh basil, chopped
||1 + 1 tablespoon |
| Olive oil
| Sea scallops
| Broccoli florets
| Sugar snap peas, trimmed ||½ cup|
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, sugar, and basil.
- Heat olive oil in a wok or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add scallops and stir-fry for about 3 minutes, until cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Add broccoli to the wok and stir-fry for about 2 minutes. Add sugar snap peas and stir-fry for another minute.
- Add lemon-basil sauce to the wok and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and add scallops back in. Cook for another minute.
- Garnish with remaining basil and serve.
3 very lean meats; 1 fat; 1.5 vegetables; 0.5 starches
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care
provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a
substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER
IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the
advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to
starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a
EBSCO Publishing All rights reserved.