The 10 clean energy exchange traded funds listed here, have outperformed the overall S&P 500.
The clean companies in the ETFs are expected to grow earnings at an estimated 12 percent to 24 percent in the next five years, compared to an expected 10 percent for the S&P 500, reports Forbes. (11)
Become part of the solution. Cast off your spectator status and eat green, drive and idle less, eschew plastic, vote and invest, all with an eye towards sustainablity.
1) Has Environmental Journalism Failed? slate.com. Retrieved November 2, 2015.
2) Global Climate Change. nasa.gov. Retrieved November 3, 2015.
3) How Meat Contributes to Global Warming. ScientificAmerican.com. Retrieved November 2, 2015.
4) What if Everyone in the World Became a Vegetarian? slate.com. Retrieved November 4, 2015.
5) What YOU can do. ecy.wa.gov. Retrieved November 3, 2015.
6) New Bans on Plastic Bags May Help Protect Marine Life. (2015, November 3). Retrieved from
7) Do Plastic Bag Bans Work? ScientificAmerican.com Retrieved November 2, 2015.
Uncovering Green Alternative Energy Mutual Funds
8) ’Every little helps' is a dangerous mantra for climate change. TheGuardian.com. Retrieved November 2, 2015.
9) Do trees cause global warming? politico.org. Retrieved November 3, 2015.