Look for their final verdict in 2016.
1) Lettuce Produces More Greenhouse Gas Emissions Than Bacon Does. Scientific American. Retrieved December 28, 2015.
2) Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis. WebMd.com. Retrieved December 28, 2015.
3) New Drug Is First to Treat Progressive Multiple Sclerosis. ScientificAmerican.com. Retrieved December 28, 2015.
4) Landmark Study Identifies Key Brain Difference In Autism. huffingtonpost.com. Retrieved December 28, 2015.
5) Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Autism Risk. WebMd.com. Retrieved December 22, 2015.
6) Largest ever ovarian cancer trial suggests that screening reduces mortality, but longer follow-up is needed. ScienceDaily.com. Retrieved December 22, 2015.
7) Still a champion runner at 80: Do elite athletes have an anti-aging secret in their muscles? ScienceDaily.com. Retrieved December 23, 2015.
8) Inflammation can fan the flames of depression. ScienceDaily.com. retrieved December 22, 2015.
9) Polio Virus May Cure Brain Cancer Thanks To Genetic Re-Engineering. MedicalDaily.com. Retrieved December 29, 2015.
Reviewed December 29, 2015
by Michele Blacksberg RN
Edited by Jody Smith