Remember, we don’t know exactly what causes breast cancer. We can only try and find out if we have it before it does us harm.
Michele is an R.N. freelance writer with a special interest in woman’s healthcare and quality of care issues.
Edited by Jody Smith
1) Dr. Susan Love ('98) Seeks to Eradicate Breast Cancer. Foundation seeks a million female volunteers for research studies. UCLA Anderson School of Management. Retrieved July 21, 2016.
2) Breast Cancer: Screening. Release Date: January 2016. US Preventive Task Force.org. Retrieved July 21, 2016.
3) BREAST SELF-EXAM. Susan G. Komen. Retrieved July 21, 2016.
4) EMERGING AREAS IN EARLY DETECTION. Susan G. Komen. Retrieved July 21, 2016.
5) Annual Mammograms Won't Lower Your Risk Of Dying From Breast Cancer. Here's What Will. Prevention.com. Retrieved July 21, 2016.