It is very beneficial for children with suppressed immune function, heart-lung conditions or a premature birth.
It is a relief that a few lifestyle changes and home-based remedies can go a long way to manage and treat Bronchiolitis very effectively. Here are a few suggestions:
1. Smoking outside and avoid exposing the patient to traffic pollution, etc.
2. Use Nasoclear or any other saline nasal drops to clear nasal congestion
3. Use paracetamol as per children’s dosage to relieve body discomfort and bring the fever down.
5. Have a air humidifier going.
6. Ensure that the child is having some fluids like soups, juices, stews, water etc.
Mamta Singh is a published author (Migraines for the Informed Woman – Tips from a Sufferer. Publisher: Rupa & Co.), seasoned business, creative and academic writer. She is a certified fitness instructor, personal trainer & sports nutritionist through IFA, Florida USA. She is the lead writer and holds Expert Author status in many well-received health, fitness and nutrition sites. Mamta runs her own popular blogs on migraines in women and holistic health. Mamta holds a double Master's Degree in Commerce and Business, and is presently training as a Holistic Healing Therapist from the U.K. She is a registered practitioner with the UN recognised Art of Living Foundation.
Link: http://www.migrainingjenny.wordpress.com and http://www.footstrike.wordpress.com