Am I Pregnant?

By Anonymous March 26, 2013 - 7:58am

Hi, I'm on day 20 of my cycle and all month, almost every day, my partner and I have been having unprotected sex. Like, he ejaculates inside of me with no condom and I"m not on birth control. I've been moody (at least more than usual), craving a weird mix of foods, bloated, and breaking out. Not to mention really tired and achey. I got a home pregnancy test but I don't want to take it because it's probably too soon to tell. I just need somebody to tell me what to do.

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!