Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Autoimmune Disease Diagnosis

By Anonymous November 14, 2012 - 7:35pm
Rate This

I've read many posts on different symptoms of autoimmune diseases (generalized pain, joint pain, muscle weakness, hair loss, rigidity, rashes, digestive changes) because I have them. Do I need to go to a doctor for a diagnosis and treatment? If so, what kind of specialist should I see?

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia

Get Email Updates

Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!