Been feeling ill for appx 3 mos now, had lab work done and pregnancy test. Not pregnant and per Dr labs are normal.

Hi there, I am a working professional that has to work night shifts. For the past three months I have been struggling with extreme nausea, fatigue and dizziness. I have been seen by my primary, who did the "normal" work up with no abnormal findings. I am also not pregnant. I am concerned because this is now affecting my work. I am a paramedic and now am struggling with the ability to focus/multitask. This places myself and my patients at risk. I can't continue to call in sick and really want to feel better. I would love to be pointed in the right direction, so I can feel better and be functional again.

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!