Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Can someone refer me to a Vulvar pain specialist in the Atlanta, GA area? I have vulvar vestibulitis, that was brought on by a hellish yeast infection. Thanks!

By Anonymous November 7, 2011 - 5:03am
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments

Hi Anon,

Here's what I found:

Dr. Combs at Piedmont OB/GYN

275 Collier Rd
Ste 100-A
Atlanta, GA 30309

(404) 352-1235

And the Atlanta Women's Specialists:

Meridian Mark Office
5445 Meridian Mark Rd, NE
Suite 430
Atlanta, GA 30342

(404) 252-5196

I hope this helps!


November 7, 2011 - 6:55am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.


Get Email Updates

Vulvodynia Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!