Could I be pregnant

By Anonymous January 26, 2017 - 10:36am

Can I be pregnant the last time I had a cycle was December 13 I took a pregnancy test but I drank plenty of water right before to urinate and the test is negative is there a chance I drank too much water

Welcome to EmpowHER. I am glad you reached out to our community.

Drinking a lot of water will dilute your urine and make the test invalid.

Repeat the test. Test in the morning. Use the urine when you wake up and first use the bathroom. That urine is concentrated and will give you the most accurate result.