could there be ANY posibility?

If a girl and I where dry humping and both where very wet, but she with short jeans and I in large jeans. Can sperm get to her? We were humping for like 30-40 min...
I ask because I have read in other forums and people say yes, but since this is a more legit website I hope that I could get a correct answer.

and also if she was wearing what girl's call a "jumpsuit" is it posible the sperm could get there (vulva or inside her genital)?

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!