Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Does anyone know of a great Endometriosis Doctor in the New Jersey area? A women if possible?

By Anonymous August 19, 2009 - 11:37pm
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments

Hey anon, thanks for writing ... You may find this link to the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey helpful. It has a list of resources on endometriosis including a link to the Endometriosis Association where it looks like you can search for a doctor or perhaps even get a recommendation.

Will you update us on what you find out?

August 21, 2009 - 10:04am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.


Get Email Updates

Endometriosis Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!