Hemorrhoids and endometrioa

By March 16, 2016 - 7:37pm

I have been diagnosed with an endometrioma and am scheduled to have surgery. However, over the past year, there has been blood showing up in my stool. Initially, there was not any pain with that (the endo is a different story), but it showed up on and off and correlated with very light periods. Now, the hemorrhoids have showed up again, only this time with significant pain. One of them prolasped and there is blood in my stool again. I tried treating at home, but three weeks later, it seems to have worsened. Fortunately, the pain is not nearly as significant as it was, but the hemorrhoid is larger. Can the endo be the root cause of this? If so, would the surgery be the best course of treatment, or should I consult a corectal surgeon for further investigation?

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Endometriosis Guide