Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

HI i am 21yrs old

By Anonymous October 21, 2011 - 6:50am
Rate This

Hi i am 21 yrs old..boy.. i have not exposure to such matter yet i just want to ask something that i have acne like or dor like expression on back of my penis,, i was worries, so i consult to many dermatologist, a/c to them, there is nothing to be worried about they says it happens in some cases that a person have high hair follicels growth on his penis which may be exposed, so dont worry,
no i am scared about that matter, what should i do, will it may create a problem for me after marriage or not?

Add a Comment1 Comments

Dear Anon,

Thank you for your post. If your dermatologist has seen it and has told you that it is caused by inflammation of your hair follicles, then you have absolutely nothing to worry about. We have all had an ingrown hair at one point in our lives and this will not affect your sex life or your relationship with your future wife.

Good Luck,


October 21, 2011 - 7:13am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Sexual Health

Get Email Updates

Resource Centers

Related Checklists

Sexual Health Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!