Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

i always feel heat in my body (inside the body) even when am not doing anything (busy) , sweating always so i need a drugs prescription for the problem please

By Anonymous November 5, 2014 - 4:16am
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hello Anonymous,

Welcome to EmpowHER. You must be seen by your primary care physician. In person, and not over the internet, can a diagnosis be made. The cause of feeling internally hot and sweating abnormally must be determined.Then treatment can be prescribed.


November 5, 2014 - 10:10am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.