Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

i had a small accident .. in that i got hurt near my beely , there is a hard clot near the injury from inside?

By Anonymous March 14, 2016 - 3:13am
Rate This

what should i do...i have showed it to the dr, he said its normal and gave pain killer

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hello Anonymous,

Welcome to EmpowHER. I am sorry to hear that you injured yourself. Glad that you were looked at by your physician.

What did the doctor say about this hard lump or mass? How long ago was the accident?

If the pain persists or worsens or the size of the clot increases, please contact your doctor.
I cannot think of anything else you can do because I don't know what this "hard clot" might be.


March 14, 2016 - 8:17am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.