Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

i have pain in my bones, not just the joints, what type of doctor should i see?

By Anonymous September 6, 2011 - 6:36am
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments

Hi Anon,

An Orthopedist is a doctor who specializes in bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves. If you are having bone pain then this may be the best type of doctor for you. On the other hand, if you have a history of Arthritis, then you may want to visit a doctor in the sub-specialty field of Rheumatology.

Hope this helps,


September 6, 2011 - 7:54am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.