Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

i want to get pregnant with out having sex with a guy because im scared.i have a lesbian partner and we decided to have a baby in insemination proces tru sperm bank?i want a baby girl what shall we do to know if its a gilr?plz help me..thanks..

By Anonymous December 13, 2011 - 6:04pm
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments


If you are strongly considering artificial insemination, you should make an appointment with a gynecologist who specializes in infertility.

I have heard that some people want to control the gender of their child. I don't know the specific details of how this is done. Again, make an appointment with an infertility specialist to discuss your options.


December 13, 2011 - 7:02pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Infertility / Fertility

Get Email Updates

Infertility / Fertility Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!