Facebook Pixel

I'm Embarrassed

By June 14, 2016 - 9:27pm
Rate This

Hi, I actually feel embarrassed asking this here but I want to be sure by hearing it from you. I have a real personal issue and part is GI problem and part is GYN problem. I had an annual and results came out that I have some type of bacterial infection from my private area causing me pain and problem from my private area to my stomach. My GYN doesn't understand much about my issue and I decided to go to another GYN for second opinion. It's been hard for me to find a GYN until I found the best GYN doctor who's actually a male doctor. I never been to a male GYN and I'm really embarrassed to go but he is actually a very good doctor. I want to know what do you think I can do for trying to be comfortable? Since he's a male doctor I can't figure out how to manage this. I heard the doctor and staff are very caring and help your needs and I'm thinking what I can do. If you have any suggestions please let me know. I actually prefer going to him to because male doctors knowledge are better than woman's.

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.