Facebook Pixel

Important Opinion

By November 18, 2015 - 7:53pm
Rate This

Hi, There is something I need to know about and I'm not sure who is the right doctor to say this to. I have GI doctor and GYN. I had a test result saying I have ovarian mass and ever since this is bothering me. I have many symptoms of Bowel obstruction and from the middle of my stomach from deep down I have a lot of pain. My concern is if it's bowel obstruction related and because of having ovarian mass I'm afraid these two are in a combination causing me problems. In this situation do you think I should see my GYN first or my GI doctor? I have appointment to see my GYN so far. Please let me know about this soon. This is bothering me a lot.
Thank You So Much.

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.