Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Is it possible to enlarge one's vagina?

By Anonymous December 23, 2011 - 10:16pm
Rate This

I dad a full hysteroctomy at the age of 40 - since then I find my vagina to be very tight, and my partner can hardly penetrate me. I do use lubricants and an osetrogen cream. I am not on any other HRT!!

Add a Comment1 Comments

Hi Anonymous,

Unfortunately for you, there is nothing that will enlarge your vagina. I am sorry to hear that you are having a hard time with sex but apply the lubricant liberally on yourself and on your partner to help add to the ease of your partner penetrating you. If it persists, you can speak to your doctor about other possible lubricants or vaginal moisturizers. 

Best Wishes,


December 24, 2011 - 8:23am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Sex & Relationships

Get Email Updates

Resource Centers

Sex & Relationships Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!