Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Is it possible to find an OB/GYN who can also offer BHRT treatment?

By Anonymous June 29, 2010 - 4:36pm
Rate This

I would like to be able to eliminate my naturopath and get BHRT and my annual pap all in one place. That way I have a better chance of getting my insurance to cover my treatment. I never get to see the doctor anymore, I always see the NP, which is fine. I'm a healthy 53 year old who, up until this point in my life, have had no other health issues. I'm in Phoenix, AZ Thank you

Add a Comment1 Comments

Expert HERWriter Guide Blogger

Anon - The following link will take you to a website where you can enter your zip code and do a search for gynecologists who practice near your home. You need to contact the individual offices, or look up their websites, to find out if they also provide BHRT. We are not able to provide you with specific physician recommendations.We wish you well in finding the right person who can meet your needs.

June 29, 2010 - 6:12pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.