Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

my right foot hurts when I walk.

By Anonymous January 5, 2012 - 2:46pm
Rate This

It is actually the side of it that hurts and now there is swelling. Do i need to see a family doctor or a specialist? lso, I have no idea what it is.

Add a Comment1 Comments


Consult your family doctor. Did you injure your foot? The swelling and pain suggest an injury or inflammation.

Your family doctor can examine your foot and may order an x-ray of your foot.

Please keep us posted.


January 5, 2012 - 5:30pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.


Get Email Updates

Sprains Guide


Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!