Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

My right kidney is in CKD 3 and I want to know what I can take for my inflamed duodanem (sp) that isn't a chemical that will hurt my kidney.

By Anonymous November 23, 2014 - 7:03pm
Rate This

I had kidney cancer in left kidney in 2008...lost kidney and Adrenal gland. Now my right Kidney is in CKD 3 and I need to take something for ulcers/inflammation of my duodenum that isn't over the counter Prilosec, etc....which the kidney doesn't like. Help!!

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.


Get Email Updates

Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!