Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

need assistance i have a piece of flesh in the upper back part of my mouth can any one shed some light on this

By Anonymous May 25, 2014 - 10:50am
Rate This

its starts of bright pink at first and then later gets dark red like its fulled up of blood my doctor said im lackin iron so im dependent on it ... everythime i dont take my iron meds the same thing comes back i really want to know what it is n how to fix the matter. thank u

Add a Comment1 Comments

EmpowHER Guest

Hi Anon,

Welcome to EmpowHER. You need to be seen by a specialist or follow the instructions of your doctor. It's impossible to know what it is without being physically examined by a doctor. Hope this was helpful?



May 25, 2014 - 3:18pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.