Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Penis Infection?

By Anonymous October 11, 2010 - 11:18pm
Rate This

Hello, my husband just found very small cracks or burns on his penis. We had anal sex a few days ago. We would like to know what it is and if he can use some kind of medicine to treat that or if he should go to the doctor. I don't have any symptoms. The same thing happened a few years ago and the doctor said it was an infection from bacterias on the water. We have been together for 10 years and we are not cheating!! The cracks look like very thing line of about 2 or 3 mm and appear one next to the other one. They are not secreting any liquids. I will appreciate if you can help me. Thanks.

Add a Comment1 Comments

Hi Anonymous

I suggest your husband be examined by your health care provider, particularly since this has happened before and because of the anal sex. If he had little openings in the skin prior to the sex, he could have gotten bacteria in there that can cause infection.

Please have your husband call for an appointment to get checked out. Good luck, thanks for writing, and please let us know how it goes. It may help others.

October 12, 2010 - 6:39am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.


Can't Find Something?


Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.

ASK Moderation Guidelines

Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!