Swollen lymph in left brest by armpit

Hi I 26 years old and about 2 months ago I found a tiny hard bump in my left breast by my armpit. I made an apt with my dr and she found the lump and sent me to get an ultrasound. When i went to get the ultrasound she told me it was a 8cm lympnode and it was okay. My question is, is a swollen lymphnode for two months normal? Does that signal infection? Should I ask my doctor to have it biopsyed? Anything information helps thanks!

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Breast Conditions

Breast Conditions Guide