Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

there are some blister type thing on my labia lips and pimple like things also after having sex. what to do ??? need help???

By Anonymous August 2, 2015 - 11:12am
Rate This

These blister are painful when touch them or feel when i walk or sit ; may be due to friction. And white water is coming more than usual need help suggest some general medication ??

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
You need to see a gynecologist; especially if you've had the sores for a few days or more.
There are many different possible causes, but since you are sexually active it is important to be examined by a doctor. I cannot tell you exactly what you have simply from a brief description.

August 2, 2015 - 8:55pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.



Get Email Updates

Blisters Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!