Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

upper right side pain

By Anonymous November 23, 2011 - 3:22am
Rate This

Hi my husband has upper right side pain starting under right chest bone pain is slowly growing to the left side thee is s small lump on right side inbetween chest bone and rib cage is there s possibilty we can find out what we should do we have a lot if children to take if we have to the hospital please any info is appriciatd thank you

Add a Comment1 Comments

Hi Anonymous, 

Causes of upper right pain include: 

Since there is a mass and the pain seems to be radiating, I would tell you to go to the doctor with him. If you find it difficult to get to the doctor, try calling his doctor first. Then if he tells you to go in or to go to the Emergency Department you may have to take the children in tow. 

Please keep us posted,


November 23, 2011 - 7:56am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.


Get Email Updates

Related Topics

Gallstones Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!