Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

What do i need do cos i have been diagnosed of staphylococcus Eureus

By Anonymous March 21, 2014 - 6:42am
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments

EmpowHER Guest

Hi Anon,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Staphylococcus aureus is treated mostly with antibiotic. You need to ask your doctor which treatment would be best for you. Hope this was helpful?



March 21, 2014 - 6:59am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.