Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

What is this hole on the bottom of my foot?

By Anonymous October 19, 2017 - 8:34pm
Rate This

I have a hole the size of a match top on the passing of my foot. It won't heal. What is it?

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hello Anon

Thank you for writing.

You may have a verruca - a type of wart - or a condition called Pitted Keratolsis that can cause dents in the foot. See your doctor for a diagnosis and treatment can follow.

October 20, 2017 - 7:25am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.