Facebook Pixel

What type of doctor do you see for a prolapsed bladder?

By April 18, 2013 - 2:49pm
Rate This

I would assume either a an OBGYN or a Urologist

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hello sara179,

Ideally, you should consult a urogynecologist. Urogynecology is a sub-specialty of obstetrics/ gynecology. Specialists in this field are trained in urology, obstetrics and gynecology.



April 18, 2013 - 5:06pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Bladder Prolapse

Get Email Updates

Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!