Facebook Pixel

Which Is Right?

By August 22, 2013 - 7:12am
Rate This

Hi, I have a kind of problem but I don't which is right. I have scoliosis and I'm in treatment for it and it's been like a couple of days I've been having chest tightness and I've been having nausea, loss of appetite and I keep feeling like I'm out of breathe. The feeling comes and goes though. I thought that my chest tightness is because of my back problem so I'm seeing a orthopedist for this on Tuesday and I want to know would you think I'm seeing the right doctor for chest tightness?

The other thing I know is I have ovarian cyst and it's been awhile that I have been having stomach problems as well. I've been to my GI doctor and this chest tightness I have now I keep thinking it's acid reflux GERD because my doctor gave me a omeprazole and I felt a little better. I have mixed feelings and I don't know which is right though. Do you think that I'm doing the right thing by seeing an orthopedist if things are normal does it make sense that I go back to my GI doctor? Please let me know soon.

Thank You,

Add a Comment1 Comments

I see okay thank you for your reply. So far I'm going to see my orthopedist this Tuesday and see what he says.


August 22, 2013 - 8:11pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.