Why I get shiver when I am being touched?

I am a girl in my 20's.

There are some parts of my body I used to consider them "ticklish" but as I grew up, whenever someone touches me on those area (for example my thighs), I am not being tickled but instead I get shiver or shake or just feeling very uncomfortable when I am being touched there. Why does this happen?

I think I have a sensitive body in general. Is there a way to be less sensitive? I just want to be normal.

I hope you can help with this.

Hi, Anon.

Thank you for your post.

Some people are very sensitive to touch (or sounds or smells, etc). I'd not say this is abnormal unless you are avoiding all contact for fear of being touched. But this does not seem the case.