Facebook Pixel

Worried and Concern

By June 12, 2015 - 10:14pm
Rate This

Hi, I have a question to ask and I'm feeling embarrassed asking you. I have hemangioma and I'm not sure which would be the right doctor to go for this matter. I have scoliosis and I was told it's located at L5. I'm going to see a spine surgeon soon but I heard for hemangioma a hematologist deals with such matter would this be right? I do have a oncologist to but I really don't know who would be the right person to see for such thing. Please let me know about this soon.

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hello and thank you for sharing,
You need to see a Dermatologist for hemangioma. The treatment will be determined by the size and location of the hemangioma. These are the following treatments: laser, oral medication, medicated gel, and surgical removal.

June 13, 2015 - 9:34am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.


Get Email Updates

Hemangioma Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!