The 2012 Fitness & Health Bloggers Conference will take place June 22-24 at the Colorado Center for Health and Wellness in Denver, Colorado. This is the premier conference discussing the communication of cutting-edge fitness and health information to the public via the internet with the goal of combating obesity and improving wellness.
This is not your normal bloggers conference. The organizers have kept the best aspect of blogger conferences, including:
- A full morning of blogger-to-blogger education covering important topics such as ethics, SEO, monetization, creating a community, and more.
- Two dinners included and we are working on adding some breakfasts or lunches.
- Important networking time during evening parties.
- Time for fit camps, running clinics, and other cutting-edge activities where you will both learn new things and stay active.
However, with the organizers' alignment with The Colorado Center for Health and Wellness at the University of Colorado’s medical school, the organizers will be able to offer things no other conference can offer:
- Topics that cover the current cutting-edge science of health and wellness.
- Speakers drawn from the Center’s 100+ scientific researchers, among the leading figures in their industry.
- Access to a brand-new, four-level, $70 million building that is scheduled for completion in April, 2012.
- A hard-nosed, scientific approach to the conference that vets sponsors, speakers, and activities for their scientific credentials.
This is not a conference you will want to miss.
For more info, visit http://fitnessbloggersconference.org/
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.