This is for all young adults ages 18-29: If you’re feeling more on edge than us “older folks,” you’re not alone. Studies show that Millennials are more stressed than any other current living generation. And it’s taking its toll. Stress from trying to find a job, paying off student loans, or even getting in shape is making your generation more irritable than boomers or matures. There’s a better way to relax than losing yourself in video games or developing other habits. It involves a new twist to an age-old solution to managing occasional symptoms of anxiety: lavender.
Lavender is legendary as nature’s stress reliever. Its familiar scent is known to calm frazzled nerves, helping to promote rest and restore balance. Researchers and health professionals are discovering that ingestible natural lavender oil soft gels may be an easier way to help take the edge off of occasional tension.
A clinically studied lavender oil supplement – available nationwide as CalmAid – is a safe, non-habit forming and clinically proven way to help you feel more relaxed so you can stay productive.* It also helps improve sleep quality at night without increasing drowsiness during the day.*
In aromatherapy, lavender has been known for years to provide mild relief from occasional anxiety. The next step has been the development of a safe and effective form of lavender oil that is taken orally. It’s very exciting that studies are confirming that this unique lavender oil safely helps relieve infrequent symptoms of tension, stress and anxiety including occasional restlessness, nervousness and sleeplessness.”*
Even generally happy people can sometimes feel occasional tension and anxiety. It’s always best to implement a multi-faceted approach to stress management, especially until you find what works for you. That approach may include:
• Make sure you’re getting quality sleep. You cannot bank sleep. Running on just a few hours during the work week, and trying to catch up on weekends, may jeopardize your immune system. Many of us need seven to eight hours of quality, uninterrupted sleep every night. To improve your sleep quality, keep the room cool and dark. Also, remove distractions such as electronics.
• Consider adding a clinically proven lavender oil supplement to your arsenal. An oral lavender oil supplement is a safe and effective tool to keep you feeling more relaxed during the day leading to improved sleep at night.
• Get an adequate amount of daily exercise. Exercise raises the feel-good endorphins in your brain and helps get your mind focused on your body movements instead of what’s bothering you.
• Carve time out for meditation or to spend time alone without distractions. Even a few minutes of meditation may help produce an inner sense of peace.
• Take a multi-vitamin with the recommended daily amount of B vitamins. Increasing your levels of vitamin B12 and other B vitamins may help to improve your mood.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.