It is that time of year when the conversation with friends, family or co-workers turns to New Year’s resolutions. OK, how many of you have already cringed??
Here are the top 5 resolutions that show no imagination and may not be achieved:
1. Lose 10 pounds------ Like every woman wants to hold on to extra weight?
2. Exercise More------- Duh!
3. Become more healthy-------- That‘s in case you don’t list #1 or #2!
4. Spend more time with my family--------- Too vague, is it mutual?
Here are 5 New Year’s Resolutions that are Achievable:
1. Do not clutter the dining room or Kitchen table with mail and miscellaneous stuff!
2. Do not eat after 11 PM
3. Floss daily ( twice a day for those who need more challenge)
4. Take the pictures off your computer and make prints or a book
5. Keep the toilet seat cover down
If some of you already do the above 5, you will have to come up with your own resolutions. The top 5 are tough. I am not really suggesting that you don’t challenge yourself this year but I am suggesting that you make your resolves more attainable.
Here is a resolution I did last year and am continuing this year: Write down every book read and every movie seen. This really helps if you order books from your library or movies from Netflix.
So what are your resolutions this year???