It is that time of year when the conversation with friends, family or co-workers turns to New Year’s resolutions. OK, how many of you have already cringed??
Here are the top 5 resolutions that show no imagination and may not be achieved:
1. Lose 10 pounds------ Like every woman wants to hold on to extra weight?
2. Exercise More------- Duh!
3. Become more healthy-------- That‘s in case you don’t list #1 or #2!
4. Spend more time with my family--------- Too vague, is it mutual?
Here are 5 New Year’s Resolutions that are Achievable:
1. Do not clutter the dining room or Kitchen table with mail and miscellaneous stuff!
2. Do not eat after 11 PM
3. Floss daily ( twice a day for those who need more challenge)
4. Take the pictures off your computer and make prints or a book
5. Keep the toilet seat cover down
If some of you already do the above 5, you will have to come up with your own resolutions. The top 5 are tough. I am not really suggesting that you don’t challenge yourself this year but I am suggesting that you make your resolves more attainable.
Here is a resolution I did last year and am continuing this year: Write down every book read and every movie seen. This really helps if you order books from your library or movies from Netflix.
So what are your resolutions this year???
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.