Facebook Pixel


I have a dear friend that suffers from pleural effusion and has just undergone procedure to have fluid released from around lung. Her back hurts so much and they tell her to find a better position to sit/lay but I think it's something more. I worry that she isn't getting a steroid that could be helping her in this arena. Any thoughts? I only know what I read I am not a physician just a friend that cares for her comfort. Some doctors give morphine for pain and could not a steroid therapy help as well and be less co-dependant? I don't think it's JUST a positional thing, as it hurts on just one area. Is there a way to ASK for a second opinion or to check for different ways of treatment so as NOT to offend current doctor but to obtain best care for my friend.

Send Me a Message


Scottsdale, AZ United States


We are One People -living on One Planet-LOVE IT-SHARE IT-PROTECT IT. IT'S ALL WE HAVE.

Take Our Featured Health Poll

What do you think is the most important health test for women?:
View Results