Alternative medicine could really be the key you are looking for to fully optimize your life.
1. National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM) for the National Institutes of Health (NIH). The Use of Complementary and Alternative Medicine in the United States. Web. 13 July, 2013.
Retrieved from http://nccam.nih.gov/news/camstats/2007/camsurvey_fs1.htm
2. NCNM’s Helfgott Research Institute. About Helfgott. Web. 13 July, 2013.
3. Moss, A., Monti, D., and Newberg, A. Complementary and Alternative Medicine in Mood Disorders. Web. 13 July, 2013.
Retrieved from http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/746705
4. Wilson, R., Johnson, J., Wyatt, P., Allen, V., Gagnon, A., Langlois, S., Blight, C., Audibert, F., Desilets, V., Brock, J., Koren, G., Goh, Y., Nguyen, P., and Kapur, B. Pre-conceptional vitamin/folic acid supplementation 2007: the use of folic acid in combination with a multivitamin supplement for the prevention of neural tube defects and other congenital anomalies. Web. 13 July, 2013.
Retrieved from http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18053387
5. Linus Pauling Institute. Magnesium. Web. 13 July, 2013.
Retrieved from http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/minerals/magnesium/
Reviewed July 15, 2013
by Michele Blacksberg RN
Edited by Jody Smith