Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

EmpowHER Guest

Contact the National Vulvodynia Association at www.nva.org . They will have a list of physician's that you can see in your area for help. It isn't just about diet and supplements. It is often a structural issue and physical therapy is necessary. Good luck and never give up.

November 22, 2008 - 11:37am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy