Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

(reply to Anonymous)

I wish they would allow us to edit these posts.

I did have physical therapy, for a good year. Saw a P.T. in Mill Valley who specializes in pelvic floor muscle rehabilitation. It did help. I don't have all the equipment to do the at-home biofeedback yet, but should be getting it soon. However, getting the structural issues addressed still didn't prevent sudden flare-ups from eating the wrong foods, and that's why I think the diet is a very important part of the treatment, for me. It may be different with other women as they might not be as sensitive or reactive to various foods (and allergies can vary).

I'd contacted the NVA years ago, but not recently. There were no doctors in my immediate area so I've always had to drive at least an hour away to get any decent help for this. It would be interesting to find out if there are any now ....

Thanks for your comment. :)

November 22, 2008 - 12:16pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy