Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

Expert HERWriter Guide Blogger

Anon - You may want to contact the National Vulvodynia Association at http://www.nva.org/ to see if they can help you find a physician in your area with specialized expertise. They also have an online learning program for patients that you may find helpful too. It's at http://learnpatient.nva.org/

They also have support groups where women can help each other. There's more information here:

Good luck to you, we hope you find relief from the pain.

June 28, 2010 - 6:44pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy