Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

Expert HERWriter Guide Blogger

Anon - If you haven't done so already, I would suggest going to the first page of this thread and reading the comments as there are many helpful suggestions that have been provided. I would also suggest taking the advice of your doctor. If your doctor is a family doctor you may want to see a gynecologist first and then, if necessary, see a urologist. Good luck! Pat

July 13, 2010 - 5:41pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy