Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

(reply to Anonymous)

I think you should see the rheumatologist again, or get a second opinion from another rheumatologist.

As far as the inflamed pancreas, that may be gone now, depending on the cause. Either way, you need to get back to a rheumatologist and get the mammogram done and find out whether you need some sort of follow up treatment for the calcifications.

Thanks for writing and good luck.

October 16, 2010 - 2:12pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy