Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

(reply to Anonymous)

I think you should discuss this matter with your OB/GYN. If you feel you need a change in your birth control method, by all means speak up to your doctor!

June 18, 2009 - 8:46pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy