Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

My aunt suffers from this excruciatingly painful condition. It can be successfully operated on by a neurogical surgeon with a quite simple op which totally relieves the condition.

I think that after a couple of years, the pain creeps back, but it is then possible for the procedure to be repeated.

Sorry, not quite sure of details of this op, but you need to consult neurologist/surgeon.

Good luck!

April 26, 2009 - 11:52pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy