Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

EmpowHER Guest
Anonymous (reply to Anonymous)

I recommend getting x-rays and going to a physical therapist. In rhe mean-time, ice and stretch. I hope to see a PT soon.

March 20, 2016 - 8:50am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy