Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

EmpowHER Guest

You think maybe all the toxic lotions that most people put all over their bodies might have something to do with it! If you read on pretty much all of the lotions in any shop, most of the ingredients sounds pretty toxic! I would never put it on to my bodies largest organ!! if I can't eat it, I rater not put it on me ;)
Studies from Carolinska Institutt in Sweden showed that leftovers of sunscreen was found in your skin over tree weeks after you put it on... not good!

Natural oils is way safer! buy some good coconut or virgin olive oil and add any natural smell, no health risk, only gorgeous skin :)

September 13, 2009 - 9:29am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy